Got drive? You’ll fit right in
In 1997 we tried something new. We’ve been doing it ever since – today we’re an ASX top 100 with world class technology and advertising solutions. Not only are we the largest online automotive, motorcycle and marine classifieds business in Australia, we’re growing across Latin America and Asia.
carsales built its name in Australia and today our know-how and industry leading platforms extend across the globe. We continue to broaden the reach of our operations with interests in leading classified marketplaces in high growth, developing markets in Brazil, South Korea, Chile, Mexico and Argentina. We leverage our world-class technology and IP to accelerate the growth of our eco-systems in each market to deliver world-class customer-centric solutions which help all customers buy, sell and own with confidence.
The dynamic media team at carsales enables brands to understand, engage and influence relevant, active and in-market consumers across Australia’s #1 automotive website. carsales is the clear auto market leader, with the largest audience of in-market car buyers and the largest auto marketplace in Australia.
Use your marketing savvy and project management prowess to bring our media products to life, delivering digital campaigns that connect the world’s great car brands to our massive user base, while delighting our client and agency partners with the results.
In this rewarding and results-focused role you are responsible for implementing and optimising our growing suite of innovative brand and retail products for our many advertising partners. You will put your awesome people and communication skills to work, engaging a range of external and internal stakeholders, including product, sales, insights, ad operations, editorial, design and development. You’ll also deliver advertising products that drive incredible outcomes for our clients, sustainable revenue growth and repeat business, while supporting our product and sales teams.
- Post sale implementation of key products including Clearance Centres, Pre Launch campaigns and Content Marketing solutions, working closely with our product managers and tribe lead
- Own the client-facing day-to-day delivery of key commercial partnerships
- Find ways to iterate and improve our products and processes to drive better results and improve operational efficiency
- Work closely with MOC Tribe Lead to define, document and deliver evolving tech requirements and capabilities
- Work with insights and ad-ops to implement best-in-class reporting that demonstrates exceptional ROI, value and iterative optimisation
- Help create client-facing communications including best practices, specs, case studies and go to market materials
- Gain client insights to inform the product planning process
- Deliver incredible results for our clients and wow them with service level unlike any other publisher
- Liaise with client partners directly and coordinate stakeholders to deliver products in line with briefed objectives
- Help drive sustainable uplift in revenue through return business and satisfied clients
What we’re looking for
- Experience in marketing campaign or account management either agency, media or client side with an emphasis on campaign execution
- Proven track record in a fast paced digital marketing environment with a specific focus on online advertising
- Tech savvy with strong understanding of media, measurement and user journey best practices
- Strong influencing and stakeholder skills with excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to drive projects forward with proven success delivering service-based outcomes
- Highly motivated, with strong sense of ownership and accountability for your work
- Results focus, resilient, able to work under pressure and juggle competing priorities
- Enthusiastic, outgoing people person with a flair for communicating effectively
- Desire to be a part of a high performing, supportive and collaborative team culture
- Learning mindset, actively seeks to improve knowledge, skills and results
- Interest in advertising effectiveness, measurement & performance optimisation
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful, with ability to prioritise own work and troubleshoot issues
- No nonsense project manager, who has a sharp eye for detail
carsales offers extensive opportunities to learn and evolve in a diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We are committed to our people through many ongoing initiatives associated with culture and benefits, career development, health and well-being, community, work-life balance, reward and recognition. We continually strive to attract and retain the most talented people through a number of programs designed to support learning and development. When you work at carsales you don’t just have a job, but you have a rewarding career.
carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on providing a diverse workplace that brings out the best in its people. We encourage everyone of all ages and background to apply.
Expressions of interest, which may include a cover letter and CV, can be emailed to email@example.com