Digital Eagles are one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in Australia and are seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
If you are a Social Media Manager with agency experience and experience working with a multitude of clients, then this could be the role you have been dreaming about.
Digital Eagles’ people are their greatest asset. You’ll have the opportunity to work amongst some of the most experienced and technical minds in the industry. They are a supportive team where you can learn, be heard and grow your career.
You will have the responsibility of building, maintaining and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. You will be managing a range of projects from setup to completion, including full-funnel campaigns and social media marketing campaigns. You will be managing a range of campaign tasks; including developing and overseeing the scope, budget and scheduling of projects – ensuring deadlines are met.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 3-5 minimum years of experience in Marketing/Paid Social
- Excellent team management and collaboration skills, ability to support and nurture fellow team members
- Possess a strong understanding of paid social media advertising platforms and know-how to define, segment and target people online with an ability to deliver reporting
- Ability to deliver paid media campaigns across social channels, with a heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram
- End to end campaign management including communications planning, briefing, campaign execution and reporting
- Experience in analytics and insights to help maximise campaign performance
- The day-to-day management of clients’ advertising campaigns including Facebook and Instagram
- Establishing productive & collaborative relationships with our team to ensure projects run smoothly
- Working collaboratively across Sales, Marketing and Customer Support teams to lead the successful on-boarding of new accounts; understanding key client business drivers and ensuring extraordinary customer success and retention
- Effectively address inquiries, feedback and complaints raised by customers
- High attention to detail and experience in analytics and reporting to ensure that all campaigns are driving brand awareness an overall increase in sales
- Ensure campaigns are customer-focused, engaging and impressive
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop or relevant design software
- Facebook Blueprint Certification not essential but highly regarded
What you’ll bring:
- Be positive and forward-thinking to contribute ideas and knowledge around internal systems, productivity and job profitability
- Be a self-starter, initiator and a person who has something to prove
- Be confident in using your experiences and expertise
- Contribute to your workplace culture because a great workplace is one where everyone is respected, engaged and valued!
- You’re an agile team contributor who is proactive and able to anticipate and jump on mission-critical tasks. You’ve got a wicked sense of humour and creative flair
Expressions of interest which may include a cover letter and CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org