The AD Group has quickly become Australia’s leading property marketing expert and is continuing to excel in the property space. The AD Group are looking for someone to bring their writing focus and content creation skills to their property platforms and help their business grow.
The copywriter / content creator (based in Melbourne) manages all content across property platforms and marketing touchpoints. You’ll be working on high-quality editorial and marketing content that is the cornerstone of the business. You’ll also be working closely with clients and performance strategists.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
● Overseeing and content writing for the AD Buying & Living blog.
● Liaising with external clients to gather source materials for content.
● Writing featured editorial and sales articles based on provided marketing materials.
● Ad copy for marketing campaigns.
● Proofreading and editing provided articles and development marketing messaging for multiple
channels including websites, EDMs, and social channels.
● Interviewing experts and developers within the property and property-related lifestyle space.
● Editing and preparing content for marketing EDMs as part of an ongoing weekly schedule
● Maintaining version control across documents
● Creating and Scheduling social content, including short video slideshows, simple graphics for
Facebook/Instagram posts and stories.
● Uploading articles and imagery via website CMS and optimising content for SEO.
● Contribute to strategy meetings and devise new ideas on your knowledge of the AD offering
● Maintain the integrity of AD’s platforms by ensuring only the highest quality content is published.
Working closely with the AD strategic and marketing team, to excel in this role you will be a highly proficient writer with excellent grammar, spelling and language skills.
Your skills will include copywriting, editing, technical writing for EDMs and SEO, simple graphic design, video editing, understanding of information architecture and brand strategy. This is a role in publishing, with a committed schedule of output every week, so you will be someone who works well to deadlines.
With the knack for marketing you will also be able to identify and act on ad-hoc opportunities to leverage brand presence.
Other desired skills include:
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a copywriter / content creator position, preferably in the property category.
● BA in journalism or related field.
● Experience with Photography or Video editing
● Organised and works well to deadlines.
● Experience and exposure with integrated campaigns, covering all types of communication channels.
● Understanding of SEO, digital platforms and broader online strategies.
● An enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude.
● A desire to further developer skills.
Expressions of interest which may include a cover letter and CV should be forwarded to email@example.com