Got drive? You’ll fit right in.
We’re on the hunt for a proactive and energetic Key Account Manager to join our Media Agency team in Melbourne. You’ll build relationships with our current clients as well as develop and foster relationships with new contacts. If you’re results driven, we need you to come in and take responsibility for revenue growth across Melbourne media agencies with strategic account management and development.
What you’ll do
- Manage relationships with our key media agencies and be the key point of contact for any marketing and advertising needs. You’ll be meeting with clients to discuss new opportunities, products, marketing and advertising.
- Influencing clients to understand the role we play in the car buying journey.
- Gather data, insights, results and anything else you need to create engaging and moving presentations to be delivered to prospective and current clients.
- Coordinate all elements of campaigns to ensure that every client’s campaign is delivered to the best of its ability and that all advertiser expectations are met.
- Work with our other internal teams to respond to briefs but also come up with proactive solutions for our clients.
What we’re looking for
- An experienced and commercially sharp media sales expert. You’ll come with a track record smashing targets and a strong understanding of Digital, Agency and/or Media. An interest or experience in the auto industry would be great, but isn’t a must have.
- A can-do, proactive work ethic and a results driven mindset – you’ll be a self-starter with the hustle to kick down the door, hit the ground running and do whatever it takes to get the job done!
- A confident communicator who can build sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Someone who comes with established relationships on all levels across the media world will be highly sought after.
- An articulate communicator (both on paper and in person) who can create and deliver engaging presentations to variety of audiences on all levels.
- A lover of all things tech – you may not be a total ‘tech-spert’ but you’re comfortable using technology, talking ad tech, talking to trading teams and guiding clients on industry best practise.
- Excellent attention to detail with exemplary time management & organisational skills.
carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on providing a diverse workplace that brings out the best in its people.We encourage women and men of all ages and background to apply.
Expressions of interest which may include a CV and cover letter should be forwarded to email@example.com
And just a quick one…
Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.