Laduma is a full service immersive tech company. Offering world leading solutions, we do everything from consultancy, hardware, software, event delivery and data analytics across a range of technologies including virtual and augmented reality and immersive projection.
Laduma has offices in the UK, USA, South Africa and Australia.
The Role (Melbourne Based):
The Sales Manager is responsible for establishing and meeting the APAC sales targets of the company according to revenue objectives and to ensure sustained growth and profitability. The SM is responsible for developing a strategic sales plan that will support these goals and ensure customer satisfaction. This person will also be required to sell and bring in business.
- Create and implement an APAC sales strategy for Laduma.
- Present, promote and sell company services and products using effective techniques to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop annual sales plan with clear targets in support of company strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices across all divisions of the company.
- Coordinate communications, support sales plan objectives, and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to provide the most return on investment and promote ongoing associations.
- In cooperation with the business development group, provide superior customer service and client maintenance.
- Engage in multi-channel sales strategies which may include networking, social media, direct sales, trade shows, industry relevant presentations or any other effective platform necessary to achieve sales targets.
- Supply senior management with reports on customer needs, challenges, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends through ongoing research.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Applicants are required to have at least 3 years sales experience and proven developed relationships with corporate organisations, consumer brands and agencies across education, government, sport and or medical industries. Such experience should be referenced specifically in the initial application.
Expressions of interest which may include a cover letter and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org