Thread Communications was established in 2012 as an independent communications agency and was acquired by Australia’s leading sports entertainment content syndicator, Crocmedia, in early 2017.
The Thread moto is “Work Hard and Be Nice to People“. They’re about substance over sizzle, simplicity over complexity, efficiencies over shortcuts, and deeds not words. The common thread is positivity, agility, ability to multitask, think on your feet and draw from experience – be thinkers and doers who always ensure the best possible outcome.
Core scope of services
- Sponsorship management
- Activation & experiential
- Creative execution
Thread currently has an exciting opportunity for a sports-mad Account Director – Sponsorships, based in Sydney.
This position has the responsibility of managing AFL and A-League sponsorships on behalf of client/s (including a global QSR brand). You will manage rights-holder relationships and develop and deliver exciting activation and leverage concepts to amplify the partnerships and drive fan engagement.
The role will also drive strategic growth for the Thread business in Sydney through a strong new business development focus.
- Oversee the development of key relationships; proactively building and maintaining strong strategic relationships with clients and rights-holders and partner media, creative and digital agencies
- Coordinate execution of client contractual deliverables to meet client/s expectations and deliver upon the established objectives
- Ensure strong levels of communication across key stakeholder groups internally and externally
- Assist in driving the development of bespoke leverage and activation strategies for clients to maximise partnerships
- Deliver value and innovation across clients’ partnerships, campaigns and promotions
- Oversee scope of work and contractual discussions with clients managing the day to day reporting documents and reviews
- Drive business growth, agency integration and leadership across Thread and broader Crocmedia team
- Call on your extensive network to open opportunities
- Identify and acquire new business opportunities with a focus on commercial growth
- Encourage integration all at levels across the business
- Manage and grow the team in Sydney to become a thriving, profitable business
- Manage Sydney office P&L
Expressions of interest, which may include a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 17 May