Taboo is an experience led full service agency. They are a team of thinkers, makers and entrepreneurs. Taboo works from an understanding that people today are literate, socially-connected and come equipped with strong brand detectors. This has led to the end of the age where customers are happy to take a brand at its word. Taboo have made it their business to understand the invisible lines between interesting and self-interested, and because of this, they’re specialists in earning attention through creating ideas that people actually want to be a part of.
The Role (Melbourne)
The Content Producer drives and manages the agency’s video & stills content production. The role will report directly into the Senior Producer, and alongside the agency’s event and activation production team.
– Drive and manage all content production – including videography and photography – end to end and in entirety
– Review creative work and allocate external or internal resource to produce that effectively, within a budget and timeline
– Attend and manage shoots
– Drive, manage and source multiple quotes
– Prepare and manage budgets & estimates
– Prepare and manage timelines
– Source and negotiate with talent (including influencers), including the development of contracts
– Work with all relevant agency teams to deliver a clear and constant flow of information, to allow teams to manage clients effectively and avoid any surprises.
-Assist event / activation team if required
– Keep abreast of new directors and suppliers
Expressions of interest in the role responsibilities and success factors, which may include a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to email@example.com
Expressions of Interest Close Friday 3rd May