An exciting opportunity exists for a Strategy & Insights Lead in a new, in-house, content agency being launched within a major tech based publisher. This role is based in Melbourne. As an in-house insights resource, the Strategy and Insights Lead uses data and analytics to identify the most effective content approach towards performance based results.
You will be responsible for the planning and development of successful content campaigns and some longer-term content strategies across a breadth of clients (via the commercial team). This role will see you enable the commercial team to achieve commercial growth through effective, results driven content insights and strategies. As well as your primary role within the in-house agency, you will also provide some media strategy resource to the sales team as required.
Key responsibilities, requirements & experience;
- Lead and uncover insights, harness strategic thinking, create performance based solutions and drive commercial outcomes (conversions from briefs to booked content campaigns)
- Own the process of insight, strategy, concept and response across content briefs and proactive pitches
- Provide strategic content support to the commercial team and their clients by understanding and interpreting business needs and objectives. This involves interrogating a brief to ensure you have all the information required to deliver a results based content solution (via your in house agency team and process)
- Assess creative work to identify that it delivers on the brief in a way that will be both results driven, and allow for production excellence,
- Develop a cohesive relationship with the sales team ensuring regular communication
- Bring experience across research and audience tools to add further value to existing insights development methods
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar capacity (i.e. Strategy or Insights Lead). The role will suit a resilient professional who is motivated by a fast paced environment.
Expressions of interest which may include a cover letter and CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org