This is the Senior creative role within a new, in house, content agency being launched within a major tech based publisher. The Creative Director (Content) will create and drive content ideation, delivering content solutions that generate value and performance based results for key corporate clients.
Working with the content producer and client solutions lead (who represents key corporate clients via the commercial team), the Creative Director will be responsible for the creative vision and the delivery of successful, results based, content outcomes. This will mostly involve the creative direction of video content but will also include website articles (with graphics), photos, graphics and audio.
Key responsibilities and role requirements;
- Strong understanding of the creative process and the ability to harness the passion associated with this process
- Proven ability to manage a number of projects from conception to delivery through prioritizing and strong planning skills
- Bring strategic insight and direction to pitches and internal communications
- Create a culture of curiosity which keeps the team on top of trends and best practice resulting in industry leading content production.
- Introduce new tech, with a view to proactively and reactively addressing client need,
- Defines deliverable, performance-based, client objectives and sets standards of excellence for all creative output
- Ability to work with graphic design and publication design software
- Highly effective managerial and interpersonal skills that will translate to exceptional team leadership and a consistent level of service and creative output from the in-house agency
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar creative director position. The role will suit a resilient professional who is motivated by a fast paced environment.
This role is based in Melbourne.
Expressions of interest which may include a cover letter and CV should be emailed to email@example.com