Racing.com is Australia’s premier thoroughbred racing media organisation. A joint venture between Racing Victoria and Seven West Media, Racing.com operates a national 24 hours a day, seven days a week linear free to air channel, broadcasting Victorian, South Australian and Hong Kong racing, plus market leading news and form services on its digital and social platforms.
The role of GM Content & Editor in Chief will be responsible for:
- News room and editorial agenda across all platforms
- Content, engagement and growth across social media platforms
- Production of short and long form feature stories
- Content relationships with key industry partners (breeders, syndicators, sales bodies, trainers, jockeys, owners, race clubs and state bodies)
- Revenue team focused on delivering multi-platform content and advertising solutions for clients.
- Growth agenda on new media platforms (social and OTT services)
- Content sharing alliances with other media outlets (domestic and international)
- Departmental rostering, resource planning and people development responsibility for circa 15 people
- Member of the senior Executive team reporting to the CEO
- Deep working relationship with other divisional heads – broadcast; digital; wagering
- Regular appearances in broadcast platform as talent
Please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 27 May