News Corp Australia is the nation’s largest media company operating over 150 household brands across print, digital and multimedia including The Australian, news.com.au, Kidspot, and body+soul and Vogue, plus innovative media products such as Storyful and Unruly.
They are also proud to be a central part of News Corp, a leading global network of powerful brands including Fox Sports, Dow Jones, Harper Collins, Realestate.com.au and The Wall Street Journal.
Newsamp are responsible for developing best in class integrated media and marketing solutions for our clients.
In this role you will lead the strategic direction & development of custom solutions spanning our vast network by leveraging content, data, research, production, mulit-media platforms & technology applications both on or off the News network.
Reporting to the GM of NewsAmp Victoria, you will unlock an insight and craft strategic outcomes from end to end. Working across key clients and agencies, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the creation and end-to-end development of custom partnership solutions for clients.
- Inspire and develop the Commercial Outcomes and Partnerships team, specifically managing the output of insight, strategy, ideas and solutions development across major briefs, proactives and partnership opportunities.
- Lead ideation; taking our strategy and insight and shaping this into a commercial solution to solve clients business challenges right through to implementation stage.
- Set commercial and strategic business planning and pipelining across sales portfolios.
- Run innovation workshops, write leadership pieces and collaborate with internal teams to develop strategically sound commercial opportunities.
- Lead workflow and prioritisation by ensuring appropriate insights, strategy and solution resources are deployed to support commercially viable opportunities.
- Drive innovative thinking, challenge the status quo and promote a client-focussed culture across the NewsAmp team and wider business.
Expressions of interest, which may include a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close Friday 25th April