The Resimax Group story started in Melbourne over two decades ago with Ozzie Kheir, and his two brothers. Like all great journeys, it began with small steps that were guided by a clear vision. And driving that vision was a spirit of collaboration, family values and always putting customers first.
RESIMAX has grown to become one of Australia’s most successful, innovative and dynamic property groups. Their diversified family of brands and affiliated companies creates value across the entire property spectrum from end-to-end. In total, they control more than 4,000 residential lots and homes, with an end-developed value in excess of $1.8 billion dollars. Today, as they embrace an exciting new phase of growth, expansion and diversification, some things haven’t changed in over 20 years. With Ozzie at the helm with his entrepreneurial zeal and considerable experience across hotel, development and hospitality, RESIMAX is still driven by the same vision. That is, of always going beyond tomorrow to create the property business of the future.
This is a new role that has been created to maximise the growing potential of content across the marketing team’s group of brands. The primary focus of this role is to set and execute the content strategy across RESIMAX, Tick Homes, TYM and Residential Development Projects. The successful candidate will outline their own metrics for success (against relevant benchmarks) and then work to deliver on these metrics. The candidate will be able to ideate content, identify content opportunities, work with creative and design teams for UX (both internally and externally), and funnel the activity through their own content plan to go live by the pre-determined date. This role will suit someone who is motivated by an entrepreneurial, flat-structured team environment and ultimately holds a strong passion for the power of content.
The Senior Content Specialist role is an important new position within the RESIMAX Group. Historically, RESIMAX is open to shaping the role to suit the talent and their experience (towards the best outcome for all) and this role is no different, so you’ll have significant input on how the task at hand should be treated based on your experience. This role will report into the Chief Executive Officer, Steve Hooker.
Major functions and responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
• Facilitate the strategy, creation and delivery of content for all digital channels, collaborating with brand managers
• Collaborate with the Brand Managers to identify new audiences and to create customer journeys
• Work closely with Brand Managers to set-up content metrics that correlate to overarching success metrics
• Create and maintain content plans to ensure content delivery to schedule
• Ideate and contribute to copywriting & content creation (working with in house and outsourced teams)
• Monitor and enhance customer engagement with content and brand messages
• Perform content audits and identify content gaps
Mandatory experience for those applying;
• A minimum 2-3 years experience in digital within the advertising & media industry.
• Strong understanding of content, digital and social media.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish multiple goals within a specified deadline
• A positive attitude to hit the ground running in an entrepreneurial, flat structured team environment
Applications Close Friday 15th March 2019
Expressions of interest, which may include a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to email@example.com